Yoono is an all-new web app that changes the game for in-house-recruiters. It helps you make the right candidate decision every time, thanks to fully automated recruitment intelligence. Our reports provide the insight you need to make faster, better, more informed hires.
At Yoono, we think seeing is believing. To sign up for 20 FREE report credits, simply register now. As a thank you, we’ll also enter you into our prize draw for the chance to win a £500 Red Letter Days experience of your choice. Good luck!
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run Digital Spectrum Marketing Ltd t/a Yoono
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and employed within the recruitment sector in the UK only.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- Entrants must register for 20 free report credits by 16th June 2023.
- Yoono will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be one Red Letter Day voucher to the value of £500.
- Yoono’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Yoono regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 16th June 2023 via the email provided during subscription.
- Yoono will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Yoono reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner
- Please allow 21 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Yoono for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via Yoono.
- An announcement of the winners first name and place of work will be made via Yoono’s social channels.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Yoono’s Privacy Notice.
- Yoono does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Yoono does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Yoono does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to the prize are that of the prize winner.
- Yoono reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you have any further questions please don’t hestitate to get in touch with us.